I am finally back from the off and ready to share my first #FoodpornFriday for my English friends on my blog today. :)
This awesome cake has amazing macros, is easy to prepare and tastes oh-so-good!
Hope you all enjoy your weekend!
Love, Emmy ♥
#EMMYLICIOUS Fit Recipe
Angel Food Pudding Cake
Preparation: 10 min
Baking: 40 min
Macros: 729 Calories - 60c / 24f / 73p
What's in there:
- 50g (1/2 cup) protein powder (Plantein Vanilla, replaceable with flour or any protein powder)
- 1 can of kidney beans (250g)
- 2 eggs
- 1 serving of pudding powder (Vanilla)
- 2 oz milk
- 100g Rama Cremefine (German product, optional)
- Mash the kidneys in a bowl
- Mix and blend all ingredients and...
- pour into a silicione baking pan
- bake at 180*C / 356*F
- Let it cool and let the topping fun begin! ♥
Topping: Greek yoghurt, Bell Plantation's PB2 and frozen strawberries
Share your version with the community or with your friends on Instagram: