Good Morning sunshines!
Today I got a lovely oreo cheesecake recipe for you.
Because Oreo + Cheesecake = ♥ ...and the cookie core is literally the BEST!
Have a great Saturday and let me know what you think... Emmy xx
Oreo Cheesecake Muffins with Cookie Core:
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking: 15-20 min
Macros: 653 kcal - 57c / 20f / 57p
Ingredients for 6 Muffins:
- 1 scoop (30g) Protein Powder (Plantein Vanilla, flour or any other protein powder)
- 2 egg whites
- 100g (1/2 cup) cream cheese low fat
- 60g (1/4 cup) greek yoghurt low fat
- 2 tbsp Stevia or other sweetener
- (Fake-)Oreos :D
- Mix all ingredients
- Place one cookie on bottom of each muffin pan
- Pour the mixture over them
- Top with Cookie crumbles
- Bake at 180*C / *F for 15-20 mins
- Let them cool on a rack and place in Refrigerator for 2 hours
QUICKTIPP: If you don´t want the Muffins to fall flat, take them out after half the baking time, cut the edges with a knife off the pan, let them chill for 5 mins and continue baking.
Share your version with the community or with your friends on Instagram: